Monday 24 November 2014

Writing about my last summer

Writing about my last summer

During the summer I’ve been to some places like Sevilla, Menorca, Camprodon and Banyoles. I’m first going to talk about Sevilla, the Spain rowing Championship. After this, I’ll explain my stay in Menorca and, finally I’ll tell you some things about my days in Banyoles.

Sevilla:
I went to Sevilla by bus with my friends to compete in the Spain rowing championships. Once there l prepared all the material l needed and l started training. In the championships l went with 3 people more in a 4x. The day after that l competed and finally we got the 2nd place.

Menorca:
I when there by boat, with my parents and an American friend called Dorsey.
Once there, we got home and we met our friends. Basically all what l did was  to have fun and enjoy the summer and, sometimes, l went sailing with my neighbours’ boat.

Banyoles:

In Banyoles I was always meeting my friends in the club or in “la Draga” or in Girona. I also went to the cinema twice a month. It was crazy. Swimming and training are the two other things I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment