Sunday 17 May 2015

Writing about traveling abroad

Writing about travelling abroad

Dear Malcolm
Thanks for your message. I’m looking forward to your visit to Catalonia. I’ll come to the airport with my father to collect you on Friday, but we have to know your arriving flight time. Can you check and tell it to us, please?

So here’s some information about Catalonia. I’m only talking about Girona because it’s where my house is.
First of all, you should know that here, raining is not very common, I mean, it rains, but not too much, so you better take sunglasses and cloth like, trousers, sport shoes, T-shirts, caps, socks, and your own private things like the mobile phone, camera (if you want)…

If you like party, there are some discos here, but we can also go to Barcelona if you want, and you’ll meet my friends.
If you’re interested, we can try water sports like: rowing, kayaking…

See you on Friday.


Nicolai

No comments:

Post a Comment