Thursday 1 October 2015

My last summer

BEGINNING OF THE SUMMER:
The starting of my summer was awesome!! I first rowed on the Spain championship. They were in Banyoles. We were training for this regatta since September, the starting of the season. The weather was extremely hot! The sun heated so hard, but we could row without any problems. We did it quite good.

LONDON:
After I rowed in the Spain championship, I went to Eton (London), in a rowing camp with my friend Laura. We spent one week (approximately) there. Apart from rowing, we did lots of things more like: shopping, dragon boating, water polo, swimming and a lot of more exercises. Last day we did and exhibition with the eigh(boat), we s up on the bode for a few seconds and then we sited down. I made new friends there, which were they really nice. We had a great time there. 

MENORCA:
I spent 1 month in Menorca, as every summer. I went there by boat. When I arrived there, I met my friends. Basically what I did was sailing, swimming, hanging out with friends, going to the cinema, etc. I have lots of friends there, but this year I made new friends. One afternoon, I had to throw the bean. There, I saw an old TV, so I decided to unscrew it...

CAMPRODON:
Such as in Menorca, in Camprodon I have lots of friends. Every summer we stay some days there. I met my friends, and, I made new ones, too… I hanged out with them. I went to dinner with family. I played football. I celebrated a party of one of my friends. And, as something I am not used to do everyday, I went to play golf with my father.

BANYOLES:
I made an electrical car. On 10th of September it was my “Saint”, so I bought some things, on of them was a robot. When it arrived to me I started building it. Also, I designed and made a blog, witch I worked when I could.



No comments:

Post a Comment