Thursday 12 May 2016

Writing about an informal mail

Hi John!

How are you? How's school going? Have you done something interesting these days?
Do you remember the girl who was here when you came to visit me? She was an aupair. Let me explain it to you. An aupair is a person (boy or girl) that comes from another country to your home and helps you to learn a language.

I first thought it was a waste of time and that the aupair wouldn't be good... But the experience has told me that I've been wrong all this time. When she came to my home and introduced herself I thought she was cool. Then we agreed to do an hour of class in the morning and talk in English the rest of the day. And at the end of the summer, I had a lot of fun with her.

I mean, you have an opinion about something but then you try it and it’s completely different. Has it never happened to you?
I’m really pleased because I’ve spent a really good time this summer, and I’ve learned a lot of English too. You should try the experience of having an aupair.

Anyway, I’ve just remembered that I still have to write her and email to explain how are things going.

Take care,

Nico


No comments:

Post a Comment