Thursday 12 May 2016

Writing about an article

Dear Editor,

I am writing in response to an article I read on Friday’s edition of your newspaper.
I should say I did not like the way you threated the train, the public transport that most of the students need to get to their schools or even to their work.
Firstly, I consider there is no need to make old-fashioned something that such an amount of people uses. Public transport advertisings are nowadays everywhere and they are, in fact, trying to encourage citizens to use them and to avoid pollution.
Furthermore, statistics show that the train is one of the most used public transports after the car in our country. Students of all places use it everyday to skip traffic backups and to safe money, as well as other people who takes the train to get to work without having to spend a lot of hours in their cars.
Finally, I would like to reaffirm my point by letting you know my experience with the train a year ago. I had to go to Madrid with my family, so we took the train and we got there in only four hours, and the train was really full of people. If we had taken the car, we would have waste a lot of money and time on the road.

Kind regards,


Nicolai Balateu

No comments:

Post a Comment