Thursday 12 May 2016

Writing about my trip to Italy

By the way, did I tell you about my trip to Italy? Yes, the one we did two weeks ago. Probably not, well, I'll explain it to you. First I'm going to talk about my first thoughts of it, then all the places we visited and finally my opinion.

To begin with, I'm going to say that it was such a dream come true. I have lots of friends who have done this trip before, and what they told me was more or less the same I felt there.
At 4:45 we were all supposed to be at the school and ready to go, but we had to wait for some people who where late. After this incident, approximately at 5:05 we were driving road to Barcelona. All my classmates and I were so enthusiastic about the trip.  We were at the airport of Barcelona at eight and we arrived at eleven to Italy. We get into the bus until we were in Sirmione, where we had lunch. We ate homemade Italian pizza for the first time. After lunch, we visited the city of Sirmione and went to the hotel. We saw some amazing things in that city, like a purple shop and a place where you can warm your feet. When we were installed at the hotel, we left to see Verona. There we were able to visit the Arena and the Julieta’s balcony. We had a great time there and we took some photos. Some of us ate some kind of ice cream.
The next day, we woke up early in the morning and went to Venice, where we first visited the Piazza di San Marco, and we met with students of Josep Brugulat high school. In our free time we went shopping and walking through the streets of the city. After that, we got into the vaporetto and got back to the hotel. Venice was really amazing and beautiful.
At midnight, some of my friends came to my room to wish me a happy birthday, because it had just started. In the morning we were at Firenze, there we saw Santa Maria del Fiore and the Ponte Vecchio. After lunch, we had some free time to buy presents for our families and that kind of things. As I said, it was my birthday so my friends prepared me a surprise and brought me a cake after dinner.
On Thursday we went back to Firenze and went up the cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore, there were such amazing views. We had time for art, too, because we went to the Galeria dell’Accademia to see some important works of art. Then we went to San Niccolò to watch the views of the city. From there we were able to see other important buildings of Frienze.
We spent the last day in Pisa. We took some selfies with the tower and we were able to go upstairs and see everything from there. We met some people there and took photos with them. We had really fun.
After it, we took a bus to the airport. We had a very long delay, so we arrived later the thought. We were all very tired and at 3:00 am we were at the school again.





Nicolai Balateu


No comments:

Post a Comment