Thursday 12 May 2016

Writing about formal letter

16 Fontana Street
Banyoles
17820


Comercial Arge, S.A. PILOT
Plaza López de la Plata, 4
Madrid
28043

Tuesday 3rd November
Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to complain about the efficiency of your delivering company.

I ordered some products of your online shop last week. I received a notification to my mobile phone saying that they were going to arrive on Thursday morning. I thought it was completely understandable due to the distance.
I received your products a week after the established delivery day. Furthermore, I was shocked that the box did not contain everything I had ordered. There were two Super Grip Neon pens missing and one of the Down Force pens had the ink rollerball broken.
I’m not satisfied with the price of the delivery costs, which I found completely unacceptable and overstated.

Until now, I had always been really pleased with your products because they are efficient and very useful. It is very sad that your delivering company does not work as well as your company does. Under the circumstances, I would be grateful if you could give me a refund for the missing and useless articles I bought.

I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

Yours faithfully,

Nicolai Balateu


No comments:

Post a Comment